FM 304 will give students hands-on experience and practical guidance on creating a digital twin during the system design process to ensure equipment is properly sized and selected, evaluate alternative configurations, and provide commissioning and operations personnel with expected operational data. Students will learn how to quickly turn-key process requirements into sound piping system designs and to incorporate PIPE-FLO into their design process.
- Develop an appreciation for how a PIPE-FLO model can be used as a digital twin throughout the Design Life cycle
- See how Lineup features can assist with Single Point of Failure analyses
- Learn how to use sizing tools to optimize your design for all potential operating conditions
- Become familiar with methods to compare design options
- Understand how the digital twin can be used during the commissioning stage