FM 302 teaches users how to combine the various devices they mastered in FM202 and the FM100 series classes into more complex closed-loop piping systems for greater understanding of their operation and design. Students will learn the engineering principles and applications associated with these types of systems, and hands-on exercises will reinforce learning how to use PIPE-FLO to size equipment, understand system behavior and interactions under various conditions, and troubleshoot issues.
- Augment learnings from FM-202 - Modeling Simple Closed-Loop Systems in PIPE-FLO
- Learn how to create effective models of complex closed-loop systems
- Explore the more complex interactions of loop systems with different operating scenarios
- Understand how to identify and resolve real-world issues seen in loop systems by using a digital twin
- Gain experience working hands-on with PIPE-FLO with exercises using more complex loop systems