FM 206 gives users insight and tools into how to effectively model gas systems in PIPE-FLO Advantage. Students gain an understanding of the advanced engineering and physics associated with compressible analysis, along with hands-on exercises to become proficient in applying the compressible devices built into PIPE-FLO Advantage. Students will learn to accurately model, evaluate, and operate their gas system through the use of the digital twin, as well as learn how to locate bottlenecks in their systems.
- Gain hands-on experience modeling gas systems using isentropic and adiabatic fluid flow calculations PIPE-FLO Advantage
- Learn how to build gas system digital twins using the specialized compressible devices in Advantage
- Discover the fundamental concepts and equations used in compressible analysis
- Gain a deeper appreciation for the cause and resolution of choked flow conditions
- Apply learnings in multiple exercises
NOTE: The compressible pipe feature is only available with a PIPE-FLO Advantage license, however one is provided on your virtual machine for use during the course.