FM 204 provides the user with a knowledge base and practical troubleshooting skills for handling the more common analysis messages encountered in PIPE-FLO. Students will learn the underlying principles associated with hydraulic system solutions and understand the causes of warning messages - such as physical impossibilities and configuration inconsistencies - and implement best practices to minimize messages as they create digital twins of real-world systems.
- Learn the basic structure of the messages generated by PIPE-FLO and its importance to evaluating results
- Understand the cause of the most common system configuration messages and how to resolve
- See how violation of physical limits or laws in the model definition are reported and how to resolve
- Learn how input conditions that may cause results that are impossible to achieve can be remedied
- Become proficient in the use of Gradient Colors as an effective troubleshooting tool