FM 202 teaches users how to combine the various devices they mastered in the FM100 series classes into simple closed-loop piping systems for a greater understanding of their operation and design. Students will learn the engineering principles and applications associated with these types of systems, and hands-on exercises will reinforce learning how to use PIPE-FLO to size equipment, understand system behavior and interactions under various conditions, and troubleshoot issues.
- Learn how to create digital twins of simple closed-loop systems
- See how components interact in single loop systems
- Learn how to troubleshoot model issues and messages
- See how PIPE-FLO's Lineup feature allows system evaluation under different operating conditions
- Become familiar with the concept and application of 'Most Hydraulically Remote Loop'
- Put learnings into practice by designing simple closed-loop systems"