FM 203 opens up the users to the broad capabilities of PIPE-FLO OverTime. Students will learn how to control and vary system inputs, conditions, and interactions as a function of time, as well as how to see the associated system responses. In-class exercises will put these learnings into practice and reinforce their understanding. Other atemporal uses such as goal-seeking and setpoint determination will be discussed and practiced.
- Learn how to set up the time-based analysis in PIPE-FLO with varying system conditions
- Understand how Overtime may be used to determine and model control set points
- See how Overtime can be used as a goal-seeking tool
- Apply learnings in hands-on simulations
- Learn how to monitor and output time-based results