FM306 will give students hands-on experience using PIPE-FLO’s Data Automation feature in a Virtual Instructor Lead Training (VILT) environment to import large amounts of data into a piping system model in various phases of a plant life cycle. Students will learn how to quickly import data during the construction phase to create an “as-built” digital twin, to import operational data during commissioning, and import production forecasts to evaluate the need for plant expansion or modifications.
- Gain hands-on experience using PIPE-FLO’s Data Automation features to import large sums of plant data during various phases of the plant life cycle
- Learn how Data Automation can retrieve data residing on external servers during the construction phase to create an “as-built” digital twin and determine equipment deficiencies prior to commissioning
- See how to utilize the Data Automation feature during commissioning to create a validated digital twin of the piping system and identify plant problems during operations
- Learn how importing production forecasts into the digital twin can identify the need for changes to the plant configuration or need for plant expansion
- Student exercises: Updating system design data during build phase, creating a validated digital twin with operation data, evaluating plant capacity to meet production forecasts
Recommended Prerequisites: FM-302
NOTE: A separate license is needed to use Data Automation features, however one is provided for use during the course on your virtual machine.